Thrift Store Finds
The quality donations you bring in support and sustain all of our programming. Plus, you keep our inventory full of unique finds and fashionable items that other people will love.
Wondering what we Accept?
- Clothing, shoes, and boots
- Hats, gloves, mittens, and scarves
- Books, records, CDs, and DVDs
- Games, toys, and sports equipment
- Dishes, utensils, glassware, lamps, and small appliances
- Collectibles, antiques and knickknacks
- Hand tools and power tools
- Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets, etc.
- Electronics: stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, etc.
- Furniture: dressers, bed frames, sofas, tables, etc.
Unfortunately there Are Some Items We Can't Take
- Area rugs
- Automotive equipment/tires, building/construction equipment, car seats
- VHS/cassette tapes
- Console stereos
- Crib frames, crib mattresses, headboards, hospital beds, mattresses/box springs, water beds, window blinds, wood file cabinets
- Some desks such as large computer/office, drafting tables
- Electrical blankets
- Exercise equipment
- Entertainment centers
- Fire extinguishers/smoke detectors
- Garment bags
- Gas appliances, gas cans, propane tanks
- Kitchen cabinets, countertops, sinks
- Lawn mowers, outdoor equipment
- Medicine and medicine cabinets
- Baby furniture, Pack-n-Plays
- Organs, pianos
- Ping pong tables, pool tables, recalled baby items,
- Stuffed animals
- Upholstered furniture that is old, ripped, torn, stained, has has pet hair, a musty smell, or smoke odor
Pick Up and Delivery Options
We pick up in areas located 20 minutes or less from our main store located at 1924 W. College Avenue.
We pick up furniture on Wednesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. To schedule a furniture pick up, call 920-739-1679 and press 3.
All items for pick up must be on the first level of the home or in the garage. All appliances must be unhooked before they are picked up. Our truck drivers do not climb stairs while carrying donated merchandise and have the right to refuse any donation.
Warehouse attendants are available to help you unload your donations at our main store location from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Please call our furniture department with any questions or for more details 920-739-1679, extension 3.
Our store is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., and until 8 p.m. on Thursday. We're open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays. We're closed on Sundays.
The Donation Center is open from 9 until 6 Monday through Friday and from 9 until 4 on Saturday.